Síguenos/ Follow us

Siguenos por RSS Siguenos en Facebook Síguenos en Twitter Siguenos en Blogger Siguenos en YouTube Siguenos en Myspace

2/21/2013

#WWWwant List / YouTube

La gran lista // The big list

Canciones // Songs



(You want to) make a memory - Bon Jovi
All I ever wanted - Winger
All I want - Lynch Mob
All I want - The Cure
All I want - Rage
All I want is everything - Bon Jovi
All I want is everything - Def Leppard
All I want is you - U2
All I want, all I need - Whitesnake
All I wanted - Kansas
All that she wants - Ace of Base
Any way you want it - Journey
Any way you want it - KISS
But I want more - Michael Schenker Group
Call it what you want - Tesla
Do anything you want to - Thin Lizzy
Do I want you? - Miles Kane
Do we really want? - Avatar
Don`t know what I want - Quiet Riot
Don`t want to be part of your world - David Byrne
Don`t want you no more - The Allman Brothers
Eu quero um samba - Chico Buarque
Everybody want to know why I sing the blues - B.B.King
Everybody wants to be someone - Heat
He wants you - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
I don`t really want to know - Marlango
I don`t wanna be kissed - Miles Davis
I don`t wanna be like you - Accept
I don`t wanna break away - Hardline
I don`t wanna dance - Eddy Grant
I don`t wanna miss a thing - Aerosmith
I don`t wanna stop - Black Sabbath
I don`t want to be me - Jethro Tull
I don`t want to change the world - Ozzy Osbourne
I don`t want to know - Fleetwood Mac
I don`t want to push it - Sonic Youth
I don`t want to set the world on fire - The Ink Spots
I just wanna - KISS
I just wanna make love with you - Muddy Waters
I just want to be your friend - The Wave Pictures
I just want you - Ozzy Osbourne
I know you want to stop - Placebo
I wanna be - Eric Clapton and B.B.King
I wanna be loved by you - Marilyn Monroe
I wanna be somebody - KISS
I wanna be where the boys are - The Runaways
I wanna be your dog - The Stooges
I wanna be your dog    Iggy Pop
I wanna be your hero - Def Leppard
I wanna die - Adam Green
I wanna rock - Twisted Sister
I wanna rock all night - KISS
I wanna touch U - Def Leppard
I want - Annihilator
I want a little sugar in my bowl - Nina Simone
I want a woman - Rath
I want action - Poison
I want it all - Queen
I want more - Suicidal Tendencies
I want my tears back - Nightwish
I want out - Helloween
I want out - Sonata Arctica
I want rock - Dicks on Fire
I want some more - Dan Auerbach
I want someone badly - Jeff Buckley
I want to be loved - Bon Jovi
I want to be loved - House of Lords
I want to be the boy yo warm your mother`s heart - The White Strypes
I want to break free - Queen
I want to hold your hand - The Beatles
I want to know what love is - Foreigner
I want to talk about you - John Coltrane
I want tou love you tonight - Rath
I want you - The Beatles
I want you - KISS
I want you - Bon Jovi
I want you - Tom Waits
I want you - Bruce Springsteen
I want you - Pulp
I want you - Gato Barbieri
I want you - The Avengers
I want you back - Hoodoo Gurus
I want you now - Depeche Mode
I want your life - Dragonslayer
I wanted to cry - Scorpions
I`m a fool to want you - Billie Holliday
If you want blood - ACDC
If you want me - Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova
If you want me to stay - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Je veux - ZAZ
Just know you want it - Quiet Riot
Life is a lemon (and I want my money back) - Meat Loaf
Money (that`s all I want) - Great White
My own time (I`ll do what I want) - Asia
One I want - Van Halen
Please, please, please, let me get what I want - The Smiths
Quiero ser justo - Caetano Veloso
Rain (I want a divorce) - Ryuichi Sakamoto
Say what you want - Texas
She wants control - Racer X
She wants money - Ratt
So you want a be a rock and roll star - The Birds
Tell me if you want it - Pantera
The ocean doesn`t want me today - Tom Waits
They want war - UDO
Vida (I want you) - The Answer
Want - Disturbed
Want ad blues - John Lee Hooker
Want more - Bob Marley
Want some, need some - Poison
Want you bad - The Offspring
Want you want - John Butler Trio
Wanted dead or alive - Bon Jovi
Wanted man - Ratt
We want it all – Heaven’s Gate
What do you want form me? - Pink Floyd
Whatever you want - Status Quo
Who do you want to be - Sacred Reich
Who wants to be lonely - KISS
Who wants to live forever - Queen
You can`t always get what you want - The Rolling Stones
You want love  - Axel Rudi Pell
You want to be free - Anneke Van Giersbergen
You want what we got - Queensriche

Películas // Films 

Wanted
Madagascar 3. Europe's most wanted
Un tranvía llamado deseo
What women want
So, you want to be a pirate
A want to believe

Libro // Book

El ponche de los deseos - Michael Ende - Der satanarchäolügenialkohöllische

Poster

I want to believe

Discos // Albums

America's least wanted - Ugly Kid Joe
All I want is you - U2



Vídeos // Video-clips


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario