2. intr. Andar o pasear a caballo.
1. sit on and control the movement of (an animal, typically a horse)
3. sit on and control (a bicycle or motorcycle)
4. [no object] (ride in/on) travel in or on (a vehicle) as a passenger
5. chiefly North American travel in (a vehicle or lift)
6. go through or over (an area) on a horse, bicycle, etc.
7. compete in (a race) on a horse, bicycle, or motorcycle
8. [no object, with adverbial or complement] (of a vehicle, animal, racetrack, etc.) be of a particular character for riding on or in
Traducción // Translation
Francés / French: monter
Italiano / Italian: guidare
Portugués / Portuguese: montar
Holandés / Dutch: rijden
Noruego / Norwegian: ri
Finlandés / Finnish: ratsastaa
Sueco / Swedish: rida